Sunday, February 21, 2010

Windows Live Messenger Sluts WOW I Just Went On Yahoo Messenger And WOW... (Funny!)?

WOW I just went on Yahoo Messenger and WOW... (Funny!)? - windows live messenger sluts

Finally, he tried, I was not one of my contacts and noticed the little "join public rooms" option. Or something like that ... I clicked anyway, and saw a lot of looking for categories ... Why is the "friends" in "Romance"? Whatever .... I went there and like, no joke, I have a ton of pop-ups on my face and wow just one more time I write this, after leaving the room?

WOW I quit, because there are as many females. You get a lot of news to say hello, some say, their age, gender (female. ...) and where they live, send other friends, and Real Crazy send links that you see the naked, says the Web from their rooms. I'm not gay but I think the control of their hormones ... wow. Crazy things there.

Comment? Personal experiences?

1 comment:

Shrouded... said...

They are the robots (autoresponders, ad calls) or hot nerds.

Post a Comment