Monday, February 22, 2010

End Stage Emphysema Symptoms Please Tell Me What More I Might Expect, And When End Of Life Might Be When You Read Details Below. ?

Please tell me what more I might expect, and when end of life might be when you read details below. ? - end stage emphysema symptoms

My mother has end-stage emphysema, COPD has been a little longer than approx. 5 years. The doctor said that in his opinion would have to live, when to end it. You still smoke. It is 3 liters of oxygen 24 / 7. I recently saw a change in his overall health. I noticed that my mother now shows additional symptoms. You can not go over the entire length of the trail breathlessly. The pulse ox is between 85-89 at rest, and the pulse is high. I have had a productive cough, but is now hardly productive. (My mother is my life ... she is everything for me. She is my best friend, companion, and the only family I have left)! Without them, I see myself, and God knows if I would change places with her, without hesitationtion! Please tell me what I could expect and what to do for the characters, if you look at the end of life. I am his sole caretaker say so unnecessary, I can see everything. I apologize for my feelings. Sincerely, Cecilia's son, Alec.

2 comments:

norton g said...

Alec --
My prayers are not only for the mother, but even more for you. The fact that he still knows who smokes a final emphysema means either that his addiction and snuff is so large that it ,,... Setting want, can or may have decided he will not live longer. We all know that if beds while the oxygen is running a big explosion at the end for those who will be in your room. Despite their great need and love for her, I know from my own experience as a physician who is emotionally frustrating and an awful feeling, not your offer to help, a positive reaction from his mother.
Although smoking will increase emphysema and does not work, they will wear in a position to less oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body and may be an infection of the lungs (pneumonia) develop as it goes, and died quietly. Sorry can not help who they want most, when you can not or will not accept their help. Only his presence and the sharing of love with it as best you can, and accept the factThey have everything I could do. Leave your memories of your day to be healthier than any known.

karen d said...

May God bless you honey. My mother has a husband, sometimes it seems to be better. And the next day, she can not even get out of bed. Wait Sincerely, Don "t what they say. I'll pray for you and your mother.

Post a Comment