Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Pee Alot 22 Yrs Old Please Help Me!! I Have No Idea Whats Wrong With Me!?

Please help me!! I have no idea whats wrong with me!? - i pee alot 22 yrs old

I am 22 years old and in very good health until last month and a half ... It started with a feeling of pressure in the chest and chest pain, nausea and diarhea 24 / 7 for 2 weeks! I have blood tests for everything was a Holter monitor for 3 days and the chest CT. Everything was negative, my doctor told me it was very likely afraid and I have agreed, and she has me on Celexa. A few days later I had the morning sickness and can actually get to eat at night, I thought I was working and taking hold. A few days after that, the only thing that bothered me, it hurts the entire body! back up and down ... Pelvic area was bad as I squat 100 in Neath my chest ... my legs hurt ... and I had this strange headache starting from the bottom of my leftHead and pressed me and gave me pain in my eyes went to the doctor and said, to) stop taking Celexa (anxiety and said it was primarily concerned with the headache and a little worried about my symptoms were not different. I said it looked like tension headaches and gave me a muscle relaxer. So headaches went away for most of my concerns have a backup is started, not as bad as before ... My lymph nodes are swollen. If I get up I feel very dizzy, I ate a lot, and I pee like crazy! I get up almost 5 times a night to go and it is soooo annoying and like all human resources during the day. i dont have a urinary tract infection, or because I've been too, and my kidneys have been tested and tested. my period only 2 days this week which is very unusual for me is usually 5 or 6Tag ... I took a pregnancy test in a few days ago was negative, so I do not think about him. I'm very vivid dreams in the last few weeks, night sweats, both not normal! Ive been in a bad mood about all this frustration .. It seems that I am a new symptom each Dayim very frustrated and confused and need advice? Advice! lol thank you for reading this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 .- You're scared
2 .- What are your eating habits?
3 .- Do not you shave your pubic area?
4 .- perhaps something to eat?
5 .- by the way have u0026lt celexa SIDE \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; --- (nausea, dry mouth, increased sweating, etc.

Anonymous said...

Go see a doctor, preferably a different doctor and ask them to take a pregnancy test. Many of the symptoms sound like pregnancy. Many home test can give false-negative.

Another doctor would be helpful if it looks like his power is blowing its problems. Sometimes it takes a different view.

Anonymous said...

Go see a doctor, preferably a different doctor and ask them to take a pregnancy test. Many of the symptoms sound like pregnancy. Many home test can give false-negative.

Another doctor would be helpful if it looks like his power is blowing its problems. Sometimes it takes a different view.

Post a Comment