Friday, February 19, 2010

Tiny Brown Bugs In Pantry What Are These Tiny Bugs In My Food Pantry?

What are these tiny bugs in my food pantry? - tiny brown bugs in pantry

I looked in my pantry brown rice yesterday, and there were errors, I would say that the size is the inside of a sunflower seed. They are black, in fact, I saw two boxes of Jiffy corn bread a few months, but never thought anything until I saw him again yesterday. They are beginning to appear in all my, nor my oatmeal, etc. What is it and how to get rid of them?

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Whatever they are, must go. Toss in the form of grains, cereals, flour, rice, cupboards, a deep cleaning and air, vacuum type in the corners, and if you buy a new grocery store plastic or glass lid sealed immediately. So if eating there with something that will not be renewed, at least for the rest.

shocked said...

It is time to start all the products in your mailbox pantry clean, cleaning all the shelves with bleach and soap, and from the front. He probably has eggs hidden in the collar all the fields, and continue to grow. Make sure you put the old stuff in sealed plastic bags and outside their homes.

Post a Comment