Saturday, February 6, 2010

Taping Dvr And Watching Another Channel Can I Use A VCR To Tape Shows On Dish Network While Watching Another Channel? They Say I Must Buy Their DVR!!

Can I use a VCR to tape shows on Dish Network while watching another channel? They say I must buy their DVR!! - taping dvr and watching another channel

Throughout my life I've recorded with a VCR, DVR, and the device with a hard drive to watch programs, while another. This is due to use of the good old cable. Now I'm on Dish Network and they say: I can record my own way shows that vote I have ever seen! They say I buy a DVR from them and pay 13 dollars a month to do such a thing easy to use! Is there a way around it, a possibility that my own VCR or digital recorder to record one channel while watching another? Why can not I hear other people screaming about this? Thank you.

6 comments:

SirCharl... said...

That is the reason why it's different.

Some cable companies, the first of 60 or more analog channels. This means that a receiver is required for viewing. The only requirement is that the cable service goes home. You can then connect the cable directly to the DVR or VCR and can be the channels that you can see what could be the channel you just another television record. You can not do "channels" on digital cable, I'm sure you already knew.

With the satellite, which is different. Each channel is digitally signed by your antenna. Therefore, each channel takes your satellite antenna. Some receivers peel process can be more than one TV. You can check this option. You can port your DVR, VCR and television, "second use", you can add a channel to access television, see the "primary". You can do it without having to pay fee to DishDVR.

mazenriq... said...

can be loaded with external VCR UR ...

~♡~Moon Goddess~♡~ said...

I'm not sure the VCR, I know the value money.Although DVR, I remember a friend of mine, but I had recorded two televisions and an observation of the roadway, while others anyway.The DVR is a wonderful thing, even if you think you want to use if you use most often. I have to think using sick, and I use it almost every day or every two days, while working on instant messaging or something happens with one click and instant messaging, and custom was strange, my show, nothing. In addition, you must not waste time with all the video tapes either.They kind of afraid to take if you have to get the best of luck!

momofnin... said...

I do not know about Dish Network, Directv, but we, the witch basically the same, and my daughter knows shows on your videos all the time

jjc92787 said...

In a video player and television, a show on the right channel is on your VCR, then select the TV mode with the remote.

Amanda F said...

are correct, with a satellite, record the programs on a DVR and a different look .... not including cable

Post a Comment